This Package is the most common set up for new and advanced artists.
This package does not include the tripod but here is a link to the tripod Josh recommends.
Most tripods will work with our setup, we do recommend that the head unit be metallic (not plastic) to ensure enough rigidity.
Whats in the package?
This is the book for you if..
- You’re just STARTING on your painting journey.
- Your SEEKING deeper understanding in translating visual information.
- You want to be INSPIRED to get more disciplined!
- You want to fill in the GAPS in your art education.
- You want to CATALYZE your growth by doing the 20 fully outlined exercises.
This is the easel for you if..
- You want a LIGHTER easel system.
- You want a super FAST assembly in order to capture that fleeting light.
- You want a LARGER palette to mix all that color!
- You want more RANGE in the canvas sizes your easel can handle.
The 18″ Upright Panel Holder is:
- The most common and POPULAR Upright Panel Holder.
- RIGID, because the connection to the tripod can be placed directly behind the painting.
- MODULAR, with the included 12″ Crossbars that can travel anywhere along the central groove.
- ACCOMODATING to stretched canvas, canvas panels, or gessoed panels.
- VERSATILE in the size range (1×1, to 18x??).
- SECURE, even in high wind!
The Turpentine Jar
Simple, Elegant, Lightweight…
- It will not BREAK!
- There are NO clamps or swivel arms to malfunction, or break.
- In fact, there are no moving parts at ALL.
- No RUBBER gaskets.
- The AGITATOR is for brush cleaning,
and works extremely well!
- Weighs ONLY 4 oz.
The Mirror-Mahl Stick
“I’d just die, if I forgot my Mirror/Mahl Stick on a painting outing.” Joshua Been
- Looking at your painting in reverse, with a mirror, helps DISCOVER
wonkie-ness and other draftsmanship problems.
- The REVERSED image looks new to your mind, so it gives you “fresh eyes”.
- Helpful in BALANCING the composition elements left to right.
The Reusable Waste Bag
“Really? A plastic bag, ARE YOU SERIOUS?”
- The clip is INCLUDED, and already attached! Can’t lose it!
- Grab the pull string on the side and CINCH that bad boy up!
- keeping the interior of your pack from getting PAINT all over it!
- This logo helps PROMOTE a consciousness about the toxicity of the supplies we’re using.